Sunday, December 5, 2010

Festive Films

There is nothing better to put me in the holiday spirit than watching a Christmas movie. Although I'll enjoy almost any holiday flick you present to me, I do have some favourites.


My all-time favourite christmas movie has to be Home Alone. After I saw this movie, I thought it was wise to devise a plan in case some bad guys tried to break into my house. Luckily, I never had to resort to it.


Everything about The Santa Clause reminds me of my childhood. If my life was a movie, Tim Allen would undoubtedly play my dad.


Elf is probably the funniest holiday movie I've seen. "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite colour?" It makes me laugh out loud every year.


I find the holidays to be perhaps the most romantic time of year, and The Holiday illustrates this sentiment exquisitely. I mean, who wouldn't love to spend christmastime in a picturesque english cottage with Jude Law?


Love Actually gives me that warm fuzzy holiday feeling inside. Being a psych major, I love watching all the different relationships develop through out the movie...even though some of the story lines may be a little surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment