Although I could care less about award shows, I LOVE seeing all the glamorous dresses walking down the red carpet. I admit I don't actually watch the red carpet...but I do look at picture of it. Here are my some of my favourite dresses from last weekend's Golden Globe Awards.

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

Kaley Cuoco in Catherine Kidd
Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham
I do like Sandra Bullock's dress but I think the bangs make the whole look a little sloppy. I think a messy bun would have polished the look a lot better while still being consistent with the dress.

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
Claire Danes in Calvin Klein

Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé
I love this dress on Anne Hathaway. The sparkle and dangerously low cut back makes this otherwise simple dress subtly sexy.

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
Perhaps my favourite look, I think the light pink complements Emma Stone's newly blond locks and pale skin exquisitely. She looks incredibly classy and polished. Perfect!


No comments:
Post a Comment